email hosting web page hosting

This web site is about email hosting, web page hosting, unlimited web hosting, web server hosting, host gator affiliate. Bargains and deals on email hosting

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Nevada, United States

I am hosting reviewer. I post articles about hosting companies. I have tried too many hosting companies then i wrote the reviews.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Questions about free image hosting

free image hosting page

If I was a TV - I would watch my computer

Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:02:00 -0400
This TV box has been staring me in the face --- I look at it often --- It turns on in the morning and I usually see it near bedtime. Between those bookends of life I stare at a computer screen. There is a break when I look at a smaller form with my Tilt phone. I am a communicator.

My e-mail saved me today when DTV4PC promised me 1,056 live channels on my PC. I have always wanted to watch live re-runs of the Mongolian version of The Price is Right.

If I owned a webhosting firm I would place one of my bets on TV, video hosting, streaming delivering or whatever...Adult purvayors (content providers) took the lead but now we are mainstreaming - streaming everything. This takes just what you want - people that want your stuff so you can deliver their stuff. Heavy demand on bandwidth, servers and everything else that generates revenues. Yes I would bet my bandwidth, technology, personnel, training, advertizing, reputation and all the cost centers to be a prime deliverer.

I want to test drive every car in a 3D, virtual world before I buy. Be able to look down and see where the cup holder is located.

You can either own content, or deliver content.

========== MORE ABOUT TOM ==========

New Commerce Communications

E-Mail Tom Direct



Now, what I frequently miss is a rough guide to what CPU is newer/better than which others. I tried to put this together below...

SoftLayer Opens New D.C. Facility

Wed, 07 May 2008 00:00:00 EST
May 7, 2008 -- ( <http://www.thewhir.com> WEB HOST INDUSTRY REVIEW) -- SoftLayer announced on Wednesday it has opened a new data center location in the Washington D.C. area, expanding the company's total capacity to 45,000 servers throughout its facilities located in Dallas, Seattle, and now D.C.




Magento Containers With Varien & Parallels

Sun, 30 Mar 2008 16:48:03 +0000
It is our pleasure to announce a collaborative partnership with Varien, the developers of Magento, a professional Open Source ecommerce solution.

Read More

There is no need of stressing on the point that we have put all our efforts in compiling what is written here of free image hosting. Just hope you appreciate it.
#






ix web hosting
ix web hosting review
ix web hosting reviews

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great sharing.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this information.

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you.

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best information that i found about san diego dedicated server.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great sharing.

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you.

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you.

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you.

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home